Practical Classics Feature September 2021

**Topics directly related to Marinas and Itals**

Moderators: ClaytonSpeed, balmy

ClaytonSpeed
FMM Site Admin
FMM Site Admin
Location: 4 Counties: North Warwickshire / South Derbyshire / Staffordshire / Leicestershire

Practical Classics Feature September 2021

Post by ClaytonSpeed » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:18 am

Be sure to get the latest edition of PC as it has my car featured inside. I believe it is out on the 7th September.

It also has Danny Hopkin's 1300 Mk1 coupe that the owners club have been helping to restore. :clap:

Ben
Morris Marina Owners Club: Magazine Editor
'73 MG Marina Turbo Saloon - Back on the road with T16 turbo power
'72 TC Coupe' 'SLK' - 1950cc - Asleep - possible retirement project E.T.A 2049

wfb

Re: Practical Classics Feature September 2021

Post by wfb » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:36 pm

Just got the magazine and read the article. It's a good read and a good story about the long term relationship you have had with the car. Good work with the engine change and sorting out all of the issues that it came with. The saying is never meet your heros and it can be the same with feature cars from the 80's. There is still something special about seeing your car in a magazine that the internet can't replace.

Thanks for recommendation for HEL performance in you article on the car in the club magazine. I hadn't heard of them and have just had a full set of custom hoses made for my car super fast service, quality product and a very reasonable price.

ClaytonSpeed
FMM Site Admin
FMM Site Admin
Location: 4 Counties: North Warwickshire / South Derbyshire / Staffordshire / Leicestershire

Re: Practical Classics Feature September 2021

Post by ClaytonSpeed » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:21 am

It was a great experience meeting Nigel and Matt when they came over to see the car. You are absolutely right, having a car in a magazine beats the internet hands down. Totally worth it.

HEL performance are fantastic aren't they? As you say, great product and service. Glad they came through for you.
Morris Marina Owners Club: Magazine Editor
'73 MG Marina Turbo Saloon - Back on the road with T16 turbo power
'72 TC Coupe' 'SLK' - 1950cc - Asleep - possible retirement project E.T.A 2049